GrandGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Application

5 posters

Go down

Johnny Application Empty Johnny Application

Post by Johnny96 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Name:
Johnny

Xfire:
jvlim96

Game name:
Johnny

Experience in Gaming:
Playing COD4 for 4 years now.

Previous Clans you have been in:
PAH - Filipino Gamers, join together for 2 years (and now down due to members who left and didn't come back anymore).

Skill in COD4 [If you're uncertain, just guess]:
I would say, Mid+.

Other skills related [Graphic design, coding, etc]:
I am pretty good in PS but I stopped for ages ago. I have an experienced in being a Flyff Developer too but I don't want to talk anymore about it because it's obviously off the topic. I will just give some info about my experienced in being an admin of a Flyff Server. Well, I am playing Flyff for almost 6 years and think about being a developer that developing the game you really love to play so I go and gave it a shot. I started and became a developer for almost a year now in Flyff and still developing it but I am not working with someone anymore in Flyff server because of busy in school and a bit boring. Being an admin is really great because you have the power and business to run, (I mean) you're the person that handling the position of admin if I am not an admin, the server will not get built and I am the one as well who developed it that makes yourself proud to run the server. The server stands for 4 months but it went down because from hack attack (hackers and attackers) who killed the server due of jealousness.

A little bit about yourself:
Active, kind, sport, generous, friendly, simple, honest, (as my honesty) I am a bit asshole sometimes (it's up to the weather when I am going to). Back to active, well, I am going college this coming September. I am a pc gamer since when I was 7 yrs old. I am always infront my pc for a whole day since they bought me a pc in my 7th birthday. I get in love with fps games like CS due to it's the first game I played with. I am from Philippines btw, and moved here in England last Dec 2010. I am a CS (Counter Strike) star player in our city at Philippines and kinda difference moving to COD games but still good with it because as I've said FPS are the best games for me.

Reason why you wish to join:
Well, first of, GG is a new community that I think it's a good place to stay and join with. I knew some members like be7a (friend from AWAKE), Halt and R4P3 (from YWG). This guys has really good skills in gaming though so it's one of the reason why I am here. I am sure if this community will get serious and continue till the end - this would be the strongest and best community I'll be in. Some of them works hardly, perfectly, and nicely as I know. GG has no server atm that I think it's fresh because it's new that I can help lots in it by getting players (friends) and invite them to join in the community, especially in the past few days that some of my mates are looking for a community to join so I can easily invite them to have and get more players.

As I've said in above that I have an experienced of being an administrator so I guess it would be good for me to be here by helping you guys in some of my ideas. One more thing is, everyone knows that every community has some problems like hackers, cheaters or attackers that make mess to the community and in gaming so I would like to help as well in those kind of action.

Any other comments:
Just hoping to have a good position in the community, gonna work really hard and do my best to make something better.

Johnny

Johnny96
Nubbity

Back to top Go down

Johnny Application Empty Re: Johnny Application

Post by be7a Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Good luck, JVL

be7a
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IceCold Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 am

Just a quick heads up, this guy is a liar. He already has been accepted as a recruit at our Clan:

http://gumclan.org/index.php?topic=573.0

Which he is obviously hiding from you.

IceCold
Nubbity

Back to top Go down

Post by Halt Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am

No.

/Denied.
Halt
Halt
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by R4P3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 pm

IceCold wrote:Just a quick heads up, this guy is a liar. He already has been accepted as a recruit at our Clan:

http://gumclan.org/index.php?topic=573.0

Which he is obviously hiding from you.

How low can he go Rolling Eyes

He even mentioned my name, when I was the one who actually banned him from the YWG forums for bad behavior towards other members of the community.
R4P3
R4P3
Staff

http://www.topunis.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down